Micromax Q401 Firmware (Flash File)
In our website, you will find every android mobile firmware.
And Android mobiles flashing software latest version is completely free to download and simple to use.
If you already installed android flasher Micromax old version your devices,
then you can be flashing software require updating easily too. Click the available link and update your flashing software free.
Micromax is a well-known company in the whole world.
Since they have the best quality and latest features in their brand.
Here you will see Micromax Q401 flash file (Stock Firmware ROM), You will save the file on your computer.
Firmware is in a Zip file. in which firmware, tools, driver and how to install.
- your android cell phone should have no less than 40% to a half battery to play out the flashing process.
- Make a Backup of Your mobile data otherwise all data are removed.
Step by step Guide Line:
1. Download and install Samsung USB driver on your PC. If you have already installed then avoid this step.
2. Download firmware file.
3.Power off your android cell phone.
4.After that, you will get the firmware file, flash tool, driver and how to flash guide.
5. Follow the guideline to flash the firmware on your Micromax Q401 device.
6. Now your phone is into download mode: press volume down and volume up button and connect the device to the PC using the USB cable.
7.Now you’re downloading is start if yellow triangle sign appears then you will press and hold volume up button to continue.
8.Flashing process will be complete in 10 to 15 minutes. When the process is complete you will be able to see the green passed a message.
9. Now your device will restart automatically.
10.Congratulations, now you have successfully flashed the flash file download on your device.
Download Micromax Q401 Stock Firmware (flash file)
File Name: Micromax_Q401_MSM8909_RU_15032016_5.1.1.zip
File Size: 801 MB
Read Me Once:
If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Micromax Q401 device, then a backup of everything. Because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.